ATTENTION: BOSS GIRLS WHO WANT TO USE CONTENTS TO SELL MORE OF YOUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ONLINE
Boss Girl Bundle Box Subscription Helps You Create Consistent Converting Content Faster and Easier For Promoting Your Small Business, Products and Services Online — Even If You’re Not a Seasoned Writer, Struggling With Writer’s Block Or A Non-Technical Digital Marketing Phobe!!! What if Every Sentence You Write Could Almost Effortlessly and Magically Form On Your Computer?
Gain Immediate Access to Over 1000s of Printable Pages of Fill-In-The-Blank Templates, Swipe Files, Checklists, Planners, Worksheets, Workbooks and other Printables
Dear Boss Girl Blogger and Content Creator,
Imagine for a moment if you took your car to an auto mechanic for a simple oil change, and he told you it would take a full day to complete the simple task.
You look around the garage and there’s not another customer in sight. Surely a 20 minute job shouldn’t take all day if you’re the only customer, right?
And that’s when you notice something else…
The garage is completely empty. There’s not a single tool around. Not even a screwdriver or a pair of pliers. No funnels. And certainly there are no power tools or computer diagnostics.
You turn back to the mechanic and look at him quizzically with a cocked eyebrow.
We are pretty sure if you ran into a mechanic without tools, you’d probably laugh and take your business elsewhere. You’d have to shake your head at anyone who took all day to do a 20 minute job, simply because they were too stubborn to use a few tools.
But we both know this is such a completely ridiculous example that it would never happen in real life. You’d never find a mechanic working without tools. And likewise, you’d never find a plumber, carpenter or even a janitor working without the right tools to make the job easier and faster.
Yet take a look around, and you’ll see plenty of other professionals working without the right tools — maybe even YOU. Because if you do ANY type of writing – from blog articles to newsletters to social media posts – without the right tools, then you’re going to find yourself taking all day to do a 20 minute writing job.
Worse yet…the end result may not even be as good as you hoped.
We are sure you know exactly what we are talking about. Some days you just stare at a blank screen. Some days it feels like trying to string a few words together is harder than drawing blood from a turnip. It’s frustrating to waste so much time, and it’s embarrassing when you don’t put out your best work.
Now here’s the good news: you can kiss those frustrations goodbye starting today!
Introducing Your Ultimate Content Writing Shortcut: A Complete Set Of Tools, Tutorials and Templates To Make Every Word You Write Easier, Faster and Better Than Ever Before…
These are the same tips, tricks, templates and tools some of the net’s top marketers, writers and small business owners use every day to create high-quality content that makes an impact and gets results. And now you too can use these same tools to create great content faster than ever.
Wondering if you can benefit from this membership? If you write any of the following types of content, then this membership is right for you:
… And pretty much any other content you need to build your small business, connect with your prospects and customers, or to create impressive content for your clients.
If you write at all (and you know you do), then this is certain to be your “go to” resource from now on. And we are convinced you won’t find a better way to become a better writer.
Those sound like pretty bold claims. Within five minutes of joining this membership and downloading your startup writing kit below, you will have full confidence that this is the real deal. And it’s something you’ll use every day…
We Don’t Care Who You Are, This Is Something You Will Use In Your Small Business. It Will Not Gather Cyber Dust. It Will Not Be Filed Away On Your Computer. You Will Use This Over And Over And Fifty More “Overs” Again!
This is everything you need to know about creating content in any shape and size. This is a lifetime of insight in one Bundle Box. An entire arsenal of fill-in-the-blank templates and tools that content professionals like ourselves use to create high-quality content in a very short amount of time.
Imagine what it would be like to…
- create contents faster and become a more prolific content creator, selling way more than you are now with more and better contents;
- ability to attract new customers who want what you’re selling and keep your existing customers happy with more contents which connect you with them;
- quit worrying about what your competitors are doing;
- increase the potential for your social media accounts to gain new followers, likes, and shares;
- Stop wasting money on writers each time you need a new ad, email, landing page or any type of contents; and
- create contents faster than ever before and have more time to focus on your small business and keeping your customers and potential customers happy …
Now imagine what it would be like to accomplish those things easily.
You CAN with more prolific and less stressful content creation, content marketing and content conversions processes.
In fact, the best writers in the world sell loads of products with just 1 piece of converting content. Unfortunately, they also charge an arm and leg for their top notch contents.
That’s why you’re going to love Boss Girl Bundle Box.
Boss Girl Bundle Box Subscription Helps You Create Consistent Converting Content Faster and Easier For Promoting Your Small Business Online — Even If You’re Not a Seasoned Writer, Struggling With Writer’s Block Or A Non-Technical Digital Marketing Phobe!!!
Meaning you can sell way more than you are now without hiring an expensive writer.
Want to grab your prospect’s attention? Just try one of our headline formulas.
Need a more converting sales letter? Use our copywriting formula.
With Boss Girl Bundle Box, you’ll get plenty of content creation, content marketing, content conversions templates and tools such as fill-in-the-blank templates, concise checklists and step-by-step planners. Feeling lost and not sure how to use your templates and tools? Refer to our training and tutorials for strategies.
Boss Girl Bundle Box Helps You To Create and Market Contents Faster and More Effectively No Matter What You’re Selling!
Boss Girl Bundle Box works for all businesses in every niche… Even if… …You’re selling a service you provide, not a product …Your products are digital, not physical …You’re only doing brand messaging, not selling!
If You can type…
You Can create contents faster and more efficiently with Boss Girl Bundle Box.
Boss Girl Bundle Box is incredibly easy to use, even if you don’t think you’re a good writer.
Create high converting copy with just 3 simple steps:
Access Boss Girl Bundle Box Membership Site – choose the type of content you want to create, and the content template, planner or checklist you want to use.
Fill in the blanks. Don’t worry! We’ll provide you with examples to help you answer them.
Save your file. Make your final edits before saving it.
That’s it! Want to go back and make changes? Simply reuse the templates, planners or checklists you are provided.
See for yourself. Make your own decision here. When you join, you get immediate access to 1000s of printable pages of tips, tutorials, templates and other tools (including fill-in-the-blank templates, swipe files, checklists, planners, worksheets, workbooks and/or other printables) as listed below…
You will find the following snuggly fitted within your bundle box of Boss Girl Content Rock Star Printables…
Inside this module you’ll discover 337 pages of fill-in-the-blank templates, swipe files, ideas, examples, case studies, checklists and other tools you can use to quickly and easily create content ideas, outlines, sales letters, titles, blog posts, solo mailings and a whole lot more. Just look at what all you get when you order now…
You get a complete set of fill-in-the-blank templates – creating blog posts, articles, titles, mailings and sales letters has never been easier! You get:
- 25 Product Title Templates: The title of your blog post, article, report, ebook or other content is considered one of the most important parts of the entire piece. And that’s because if the title doesn’t catch the reader’s eye and get his attention, he’s not even going to read your content. That’s why your title needs to lead off with a bang. These ready-made templates are your first step towards getting the sale.
- 3 Product Outline Templates: The key to creating a great product starts with you creating a great outline.
If you don’t start out with a great outline, then your product is going to swerve all over the place. It’s going to ramble. Fortunately, creating an outline isn’t hard. It’s just a matter of sitting down and doing some brainstorming before you write even one word of your product. And we are going to make this step really easy by providing you with three outline templates. They’re perfect for any information product.
- 3 Direct Response Salesletter Templates: Now you can save yourself both time and money by using these three templates to quickly and easily create your sales letter yourself. All you have to do is insert information where indicated by the brackets – and boom, your letter will be finished in a matter of minutes. NOTE: These are easily worth the price of this entire course by themselves. If you’ve ever paid a copywriter (can easily be more than a thousand bucks) or tried to write a salesletter yourself, you know what we mean!
- 10 Article Templates: If you do any work online, then you no doubt have a constant need for creating articles. We have included 10 different article templates for some of the most popular article types! These are the ideal starters for any article you want to write – just fill in some blanks and watch your article take shape.
- 10 Blog Post Templates: Have you ever stared at a blank screen as you tried to force your fingers to type out a blog post? And so you got stuck, wishing the writing elves would help you finish up your blog post so that you could go to bed. If this has ever happened to you, that’s normal. Discover our favorite ten types of blog posts that are sure to impress and please your readers. Again, fill in the blank easy!
- 10 Solo Mailing Templates: If you’ve ever been disappointed by a mailing’s response – or if you’re the type of person who has trouble creating solo mailings – then you’ll be glad you’ve got this course. Because you’re about to get 10 “plug and play” templates for creating your own high-response solo mailings! Perfect for any time you want to whip out a mailing to your list or setup an email autoresponder series.
- 3 More Solo Mailing Templates: Maybe you’re sending a lot of different emails, and ten solo mailing templates don’t cut it for you. So, get ready for three more “plug and play” templates for creating your own high-response solo mailings! Just pick a template, insert relevant information where noted and you’re good to go. Still hardly any work or thinking required! 🙂
No matter what niche you’re in, no matter what you’re selling and no matter what kind of content you need to create, these fill-in-the-blank templates and examples will help you create your content and titles faster and easier than ever! That’s right, all of the above are “fill-in-the-blank” formatted resources. Plug in your specific details and you’re ready to roll.
But that’s not all! Not even close…
You get an extraordinarily useful set of swipe files, ideas and examples you can steal, modify to suit your needs, and use to quickly and easily come up with content ideas, highly persuasive sales copy, engaging blog posts and more. Take a look at what all you get:
- 101 Writing Idea Generators: Ever get stuck for content? Maybe you’d like to write an article, but you don’t know what to write about. Or maybe you’d like to add content to an article, report or book, but you’re not sure what to add. These idea generators can help – you’ll never be at a loss for words again! NOTE: Before we go on, we’ve gotta say that this resource alone is absolute GOLD. It’s easily worth every penny you’ll pay for this membership by itself. Just an unbelievable resource for every writer. A true “must-have.”
- 27 Hot Buttons for Sales Writing: People won’t buy unless you give them a good reason to buy. And that’s what these 27 hot buttons do – they give your prospects a good reason to buy from you. From creating scarcity to tapping into emotion, each of these buttons is sure to help you boost your conversion rate!
- 52 Kinds of Blog Posts: Tired of writing “how to” and “review” posts? Here are 52 types of blog posts you can use to introduce variety to your blog and keep both you and your readers interested! This is a resource that you will refer to over and over again on its own to keep your creative juices flowing. PLUS, it can easily be used for ideas for article writing, small reports and other content as well.
- 50 Blog Posts Titles: Need an eye-catching title? Just use these fill-in-the-blank templates to quickly generate dozens of compelling titles for your blog posts! You will never, never, never again have to struggle with what to write about!
- 10 High-Read Blog Post Examples: Have you ever noticed that certain blog posts almost always generate a lot of traffic, discussion and sharing? Now you don’t have to reverse engineer the magic because we’ve done it for you with these 10 types of posts that are almost always popular!
- 15 Ideas and Examples for Small Report Titles: The title is the most important part of your small report, because people will make their decision about whether to read your report just based on the title. Now you can quickly and easily generate an attention-getting title using these 15 fill-in-the-blank templates – it’s easy!
- 27 Ideas for Membership Sites: You’ve heard starting a membership site is a profitable venture. That’s true. But coming up with a good profitable idea for a membership site tends to trip up most people. Until now – because inside this section, you’ll discover over two dozen niche ideas you can use to create your own lucrative membership site!
- 15 Ways to Promote Offers in Content: You’re already creating a lot of content – but do you know the secrets of using this content to promote offers the right way? Inside this section you’ll discover 15 proven ways to directly and indirectly promote your offers – this is a must-read for anyone who creates content!
- 20 Opening Paragraphs: Whether you’re writing blog posts, articles, reports, ebooks or even video scripts, you can model your opening paragraph or introduction after one of these 20 openers. Never again will you stare at a blank document trying to figure out how to start your content piece!
- 20 Closing Paragraphs: The end of any content piece is your chance to recap your most important points and encourage your reader to take action. And inside this section, you’ll discover 20 powerful ways to close your articles, blog posts, reports and other content pieces!
You get these content-creation tools to quickly generate dozens of product ideas, to write better cash-pulling sales letters, and to create better products and other content. Take a look:
- Case Study: How to Turn Bullet Points Into Info Product Ideas: Have you ever struggled to come up with an idea for a new product? Just read this case study, and you’ll discover a clever trick for generating dozens or even hundreds of new product ideas – you’ll love this!
- Copywriting Questionnaire: Whether you’re creating a sales letter for your own product or one for a client, you can use this questionnaire to better understand the product and the audience so you can write a letter which really connects with your readers!
- Checklist: How to Create an Information Product: Does creating an information product feel overwhelming? Make it easier by using this checklist to help you research, outline, and create reports, ebooks and other information products quickly and easily!
- Checklist: How to Write a Sales Letter: This comprehensive checklist guides you through the entire process of writing a compelling sales letter, from profiling your target market to creating an attention-getting headline to writing a cash-pulling call to action.
- Checklist: How to Write an Ezine Article: From creating a great title to writing the article to crafting a results-getting resource box, this checklist is your key to writing better articles!
Here you’ll find over 200 pages of rock-solid tips, tricks, and tutorials you can use to quickly and easily create better information products, blog posts, articles, short reports and much more.
Here’s what’s inside this module:
You’ll discover better ways to get content ideas and then research these ideas to create high-demand content and bestselling products, simply by using the secrets inside these tutorials:
- How to Research an Information Product: Did you know the key to creating a bestselling product starts with good research? However, most people don’t know the right way to research their products. Give yourself an edge by discovering the research secrets inside this section!
- 27 Red-Hot Ideas for Your Next Information Product: Here you’ll discover over two dozen different ways to create an information product. You’ll get all sorts of ideas, from creating a traditional “how to” report to creating a “pop culture lessons” report that your readers are sure to love!
You’ll discover everything you need to know about creating first-rate content that keeps your readers hanging on your every word using these tutorials:
- How to W.R.I.T.E. Content: One of the keys to writing content faster, easier and better is to find and use a good formula. And now we are sharing with you my “W.R.I.T.E.” formula to help you do everything from generating a topic idea to writing an article that really engages and enthralls your readers!
- 7 S.O.U.R.C.E.S. for First-Rate Content: Although these content ideas were originally designed to help create content for a membership site, you can use them to help you create any type of content. Inside this section you’ll discover how to get content created by other experts, how to create “stand alone” content such as worksheets and much more. These ideas will help you create a product or add value to a product!
- 6 M.O.D.E.L.S. for Content Structure: Whether you’re creating lessons for a membership site, writing a report, or creating blog posts, you can use these 6 M.O.D.E.L.S. to structure your content and ideas. For example, you’ll discover how to create an article that uses your mistakes to teach your readers something valuable… plus five other M.O.D.E.L.S. your readers are sure to enjoy!
- How to Write P.A.G.E.S. of High-Demand Content: Inside this section you’ll discover a simple five-step system for creating long content (such as report and ebooks) faster, easier and better than ever before!
- How to Write Compelling Content That Keeps People Reading: Don’t be the writer whose content puts readers to sleep. Instead, read this section to discover how to write content that keeps your readers hanging on your every word!
- How to Prepare Content Super F.A.S.T.: If you’re like most writers and small business owners, you need to create a lot of content… fast. And inside this section you’ll discover how to create tons of high-quality content, simply by recycling and repurposing your existing content. You’ll love this strategy because it saves you lots of time and money!
You’ll learn dozens of ways to improve your writing – not only will your readers enjoy your content more, but you’ll be able to get more mileage for every word you write. Here are the tutorials you’ll get to help you do exactly that:
- How to I.M.P.R.O.V.E. Your Information Writing: Your readers are more interested in getting good information than they are interested in you writing perfectly grammatically correct content. And that’s why this section will show you how to write content that enthralls your readers and leaves them wanting more!
- 7 Writing Helps for Every Content Creator: These seven articles will help you create good outlines, do your research, write faster, overcome writer’s block, connect with your audience and more. You’ll even find out how to get others to create your content for your… for free!
- The Easiest Ezine Article You Will Ever Write: You’ll find out how to write an awesome article, simply by answering three key questions. It’s easy for you, and your readers will love the end result!
- How to Write Articles That Get People to Buy: Inside this eye-opening section, you’ll discover something that as few as 10% of article writers know – and once you’ve mastered this secret, you’ll know how to create articles that entice people to buy!
- The Follow-Up Formula: 27 Ways to Use Content to Get Sales: You’ve heard the money is in the list. But that doesn’t mean you can send any ol’ kind of emails to your subscribers to get results. If you want to attempt to sell to your list, you need to use profitable emailing strategies. And inside this section you’ll discover 27 proven ways to turn your autoresponder or mailing list content into cash in the bank!
- 3 Copywriting Helps for Every Sales Piece: You’ll get 10 fill-in-the-blank headline templates to create attention-getting headlines fast, the secrets of boosting your response rate by creating urgency, plus you’ll even find out how to connect with your readers by telling stories. These are the three tools every copywriter ought to have in his toolkit!
If you’ve ever struggled to create persuasive sales letters, advertisements, landing pages and other sales copy, then these 162 pages of templates and tutorials are going to be your saving grace.
Now you too can create content that gets your readers to take action, join your list, share your content and buy your products!
You’ll get a complete set of copywriting templates to create sales letters, landing pages and more. Just fill in the blanks to create eye-popping, high-response sales copy in a matter of minutes. Here’s what you get:
- 20 Prehead Templates: You’ll discover how to surprise your readers, tap into their hidden desires, arouse their curiosity and much more. These pre-headline templates set the hook so you can start reeling in your prospects!
- 30 Headline Templates: These headlines work like sticky traps that glue your prospects to your sales letter! Whether you want to warn your prospects, surprise them, delight them or get them excited about your offer, you’ll get the perfect template for the job!
- 20 Posthead Templates: You’ll find out how to start eliminating your prospects’ objections, whet their appetites, create urgency around your offer and much more!
- 20 Ways to Open Your Letter: You think thriller novels pin readers to the edge of their seats? Just wait till you see these templates for telling stories, empathizing with your prospect, making the prospect feel special and other surefire ways to engage your readers and keep their eyeballs on your letter!
- 15 Ways to Introduce an Offer: Sure, you can just directly say “here’s my product and here’s what it will do for you.” Or you can use these templates to share a secret discovery, establish your credibility, prove your case or even spike your prospect’s curiosity!
- 15 Ways to Offer Proof: You can use screenshots, videos, endorsements and much, much more to melt your skeptics’ resistance and get them urgently hitting your “buy now” button! We will show you all of it.
- 50 Fill-In-The-Blank Bullet Points: These are the mouthwatering parts of your sales letter that turn a lukewarm prospect into a someone who is absolutely convinced they need to get their hands on your offer now. These bullet points will arouse curiosity, share benefits, and hit all of your prospects’ hot buttons with ease!
- 15 Ways to Call the Prospect to Action: Here you’ll discover how to call your prospect to action by reversing risk, justifying the price, creating a sense of urgency and other irresistible methods for closing the sale! It’s not enough to present your offer, you have to tell the prospect to buy … and tell them in a language that they can relate to.
- 15 Ways to Express a Guarantee: You’ll get a full set of templates, including guarantees you’ve never even knew existed, like hybrid guarantees, exceptionally compelling guarantees and much more. Reverse the risk and watch your conversion rate soar!
- 15 P.S. Templates: Your postscript is one of the most-read parts of your entire letter – and that means your P.S. can literally make or break your offer’s success! That’s why you’ll love using these surefire templates that close the sale by reminding prospects of the benefits, offering a special bonus, and much more!
- 15 Subheadline Templates: The dream is that every prospect reads every word of your letter. The reality is that a large chunk of your prospects are going to skim your letter. That’s why you’ll want to use these enticing sub-headlines to re-grab the attention of your prospects and get them moving towards your order button, fast!
You also get the 10 Day Copywriting Challenge, which is your crash course in creating cash-pulling copy! Inside this tutorial you’ll discover:
- How to create sizzling headlines and subheadlines that attract attention and arouse curiosity.
- How to create openers that grab your readers by the shirt collar and keep their eyes glued to your letter.
- How to quickly and easily create effective bullet points, strong guarantees, cash-pulling postscripts, conversion-boosting calls to action, and everything else you need to create a high-response sales letter.
In Addition, You Also Receive A Mindblogging BONUS Bundle box of Boss Girl Brilliant Business Planners we already have in our membership site waiting for you!
2. Content Cash Planner
The key to creating profitable content is to know WHO you’re creating this content for. Who is your audience? What are their pain points? Can they afford your solution to their problems? No matter how well-written or how professionally recorded your content is, it will never be profitable unless you identify your target audience and create a client avatar.
To create profitable content that keeps your client list thriving, you need to your content wisely and strategically. It will help you leverage the content you have and the content that you will create for a better, reliable income.
By creating a content cash plan and truly knowing what your target audience needs, you will increase your income tenfold and serve your ideal clients better so that you become the expert that they need and hire.
There are many moving parts when it comes to creating your content cash plan and creating profitable content. We are going to cover this in nine simple steps.
So, let’s get started and create your content cash plan.
Before you market, you need to know who you’re selling to. When you’re blogging, you need to know who your readers are. Any content that you put out, whether online or offline, needs to speak directly to your ideal client. Your content needs a purpose but not just any purpose: a profitable one.
For your content to be profitable you should speak to your ideal client and your target market base. It makes no sense whatsoever to just write anything and expect people to respond. Experts call that “hope marketing,” where you create the content, publish it, then HOPE it resonates with someone – anyone – who will buy your products or packages. Why leave your marketing to fate?
Why do you need to know so many details about your target market? Because then you will know without a doubt whether your solution to their problems is affordable to them. You will know if one particular product will perform better than another, based on this market’s practices and preferences. Why spend time creating an eBook when your market prefers group coaching sessions? The only way your content will be profitable is if it’s tailored specifically to the needs of your market.
For instance, I know an avid golfer who receives a higher end golf magazine (that he never subscribed to) but this magazine company decided to comp him free issues. The problem is, even though this golfer makes a decent living, he scans through the magazine in about five minutes because the articles and the ads are well above his salary, to the point of being highly out of reach. In this case, the magazine company wrongly lumped this golfer into their target market even though he can’t afford anything in their publication. This is why you need to know your audience.
3. Branding Photo Shoot Planner
When was the last time you took a hard look at your website graphics, your social media profiles, and your printed marketing materials? Have you been using the same social media profile picture since you first joined 10 years ago? Does your website still look like the DIY version you put up when you first started coaching?
It’s time for a change – and a change for the better!
We’re talking about updating your online presence to be sure that you’re portraying the proper image for your business. Your profile pictures, group headers, business page headers, etc. should all include branded images – professional images of you – that instantly tell your visitors and followers who you are and about your mission.
But don’t break out the cellphone camera just yet. Your branding images need to be much more than a selfie; they need a professional, clear, bright look. You need to look your best and your background should be much more interesting than the blank wall of your office. If you want to command higher coaching prices and want to book speaking engagements, then you need your photos to portray a higher-end image: A professional image.
Be Honest with Your Evaluations
Look at all the images you use across the board: your online images, website, email marketing, and printed materials. How’s the quality of these images? Are they blurry? Do they include extra people or pets? What is the image you want to portray to your potential clients? Also, most importantly, how old are these images? Even if they present your business image perfectly – or you look like a supermodel – if they’re older than two years, it’s time for a photoshoot.
Now evaluate what you like and dislike about each of these images. Do you have a different hairstyle or color? Do you live or work in a different setting? Is the lighting just right or is there a shadow? Don’t hold back. Knowing what you like and don’t like will be extremely helpful when you hire a photographer.
Your Business Deserves (and Needs) a Professional Image
When YOU are the face of your business, it’s imperative to portray yourself in the best light. Yes, photoshoot prices can add up quickly but if the tradeoff is gaining more ideal clients and making more sales and booking more speaking engagements, then that initial investment in your photos is worthwhile. If you don’t put your best foot forward when it comes to your image, then you can’t expect to attract the best clients.
Think about it this way…if you are a business coach and want to charge $200/hour, do your photos portray a $200/hour coach? Look at the location, the quality, and the wardrobe. Does it scream $200/hour or does it look like you’re just starting out and will be happy making $50/hour? These photos are a quick way for people to make quick judgments about you so make the investment in yourself if you want to attract high quality clients who are willing and able to spend money with you.
4. Busting Money Blocks Planner
You can do all the pricing research in the world before you open the doors to your business but that doesn’t guarantee you’ll make money. Of course, there’s marketing involved and there’s also learning time management so you have enough time in your day to see clients. Those two things definitely have an impact on your earning potential. But one of the most common reasons why entrepreneurs don’t earn what they should is due to their mindset.
Entrepreneurs are not less knowledgeable or less skilled as their corporate counterparts; the problem stems for their mindset and how they really feel about money. Plus, we generally don’t think about mindset when it comes to earning money. We run on adrenaline and excitement to open our doors and think that will carry us through for years to come.
Examining Mindset Scenarios
Think about when you first opened your doors. Did you do you fall into any of these categories?
- You did your market research and put your price on your website.
- You did your research, then hemmed and hawed over whether it was too expensive.
- You lowered your price (even though you did market research) because you were new to the world of coaching and wanted to attract clients.
The reasons different business owners fall into these different scenarios all has to do with mindset. They either have an abundance mindset which also brings self-confidence or they have a poverty mindset, which brings loads of self-doubt. As you can see, only one of these mindsets will yield success while the other brings mediocrity.
Can You Change Your Mindset?
Of course you can and we’re going to discuss some ways to do that within this planner. There’s absolutely no shame in acknowledging that you fall into the poverty mindset; so many people do! Now it’s time to take action to change that mindset and to change your outlook on life and your business.
Just remember, changing your mindset takes practice and some time. It’s not something that just switches overnight. Think about how long you’ve been in a poverty mindset; many, many years, right? That won’t change quickly. But there IS hope! I’ve included quite a few exercises that examine how you developed this money block in the first place and ways to change your way of thinking about money that will open you to attracting more money in abundance. Of course, there’s work involved; it’s not magic. But working on your mindset and overcoming those money blocks will open up your world to new opportunities as well as boost your self-confidence.
5. Client Getting Website Pages Planner
In the early days of the internet – when websites were hand-designed using HTML code and we all waited with baited breath for our dial-up connections to actually connect – business websites were meant to be static placeholders, or business cards. They were often nothing more than a single page that offered contact information and sometimes you’d see a blinking GIF (or ten!) advertising a product. How the internet has changed since then!
Now that we have a deeper understanding of just how powerful the internet can be in terms of reaching people from around the world, it’s simply not enough to throw up a simple website and leave it there. Consider your business domain name prime real estate. Do you want to keep the lot empty and ignore the vast resources it can offer or do you want to develop that piece of internet real estate and reap any profits it can deliver?
Develop Your Internet Real Estate
Smart business owners want as many tools as possible working together to bring in leads and paying customers and your website is just one of those tools that can work if you know how to design it properly. Ask yourself these questions first:
- Do you have a steady stream of prospects contacting you?
- Do your prospects mention finding your information from your website?
- Do you have any other online profiles, such as social media, that link back to your website?
If you answered NO to any one of these questions, then you need to get to work. Remember, just because you put up a website – or a landing page to grow your email list – doesn’t mean people will just automatically find you online. Much more effort is needed to market yourself and your site to gain followers and customers. Think of your website as just one of the spokes on the marketing wheel of your business.
More often than not, your social media followers or those who heard of you by word of mouth will be the customers who reach out to you rather than a random person who happened upon your website; so don’t just put up a site, landing page, or product sales page and hope for the best. That’s what I like to call the “hope marketing downfall” because you’re giving up control of your marketing efforts if you’re just “hoping” that your message is heard or seen by your ideal clients.
How SHOULD a Website Work?
Your website should give each visitor the answers they are searching for about your business and how you can help them. They are looking for help so they want answers.
First, think about Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and how your site ranks in the search engines. SEO is a passive way to draw organic traffic to your site from the search engines. Each page of your website should be optimized with specific keyword phrases so those people who search for those phrases online will find your site in their search results. These phrases should be relevant to your business, should be relevant to the content on that exact page, and should be used naturally in the content of each website page.
Next, think about how you’re going to answer your visitors’ questions. An FAQ page is an easy way to start or consider adding a Live Chat option that offers more interaction with visitors, thus keeping them on your website longer.
Finally, think about how you want your visitors to contact you. Encourage audience engagement by having your social media links on every page of your website but also include your business phone number and email address posted prominently on your site. You’d be surprised at how many sites do NOT have a phone number or at least an email posted. Yes, spammers know how to skim that information and bombard you with junk BUT what about that prospect who is *this close* to buying but has just one more question; or that reporter who is looking for a quote for his story but has no way to contact you other than a contact form. Let’s face it…contact forms get lost very easily in the vast sea of email which is detrimental because in this day and age, everyone wants and expects quick answers, not excuses about why you didn’t see their email right away.
Lastly, how do YOU plan to contact your visitors in the future? Do you have an opt-in offer so you can gather email addresses? Think about your visitors. Maybe they are too timid to contact you, or maybe the timing isn’t quite right for them to purchase or make a coaching commitment; don’t rely on them to come back to you (that falls into the “hope marketing downfall”). Instead, give them a fantastic freebie that answers some of their questions in exchange for their email and start contacting them consistently. This doesn’t mean bombarding them with sales pitches; instead, offer information that is useful, ask questions about their business, or share bits of your life experience that is relevant to what they’re experiencing.
Banish Hopeful Marketing Forever
Remember as you go through this planner that YOU are in charge of your business. You’ll need to forget about the worry that you’re bothering someone with your message. You’ll have to be prepared to speak your message consistently so you can develop name recognition and attract more loyal followers. Make your online presence work FOR you while you sleep or go on vacation and then pick up the more active marketing reigns when you return.
Hoping that your website’s unique monthly visitors will contact you is wishful thinking. We all know that visitors think, “Oh, I’ll go back to that site later,” but in reality, the URL is lost once they click away from your site. GIVE them a reason when they land on your site to connect with you. TELL them why you are the answer to their prayers. SHOW them the next steps to stay in touch before they click away into internet oblivion.
That’s taking control of your marketing and your online presence.
6. Productivity and Time Management Planner
Productivity is defined as “the effectiveness of productive effort, especially in industry, as measured in terms of the rate of output per unit of input.” Essentially, it is a measurement of efficiency.
For some people, it’s simpler to view productivity in the currency of time. There are only 24 hours in a day, 60 minutes in an hour, and 60 seconds in a minute. If you live 60 years, you will have lived 525,600 minutes.
While you can lose and gain money, esteem, friends, possessions and more, the one commodity you can never get back is time. Improving productivity in your profession helps you get more accomplished in less time, allowing you more time to go about enjoying the 525,600 minutes you have.
Productivity in business is not simply doing something for the sake of getting it done. It’s about doing the right things at the right time to achieve maximum efficiency for your effort. Believe it or not, efficiency is sometimes about doing nothing at all. Taking a break. Recharging your batteries. Mentally preparing for what comes next.
The real key to remember is that everyone has unique needs when it comes to maximizing efficiency for optimal productivity. If your goal is to accomplish more in less time, then you need to make the following seven steps the foundation of your work week.
- Know your productivity type.
- Discover your peak energy time.
- Get yourself a simple kitchen timer.
- Make friends with your calendar.
- Batch your tasks, theme your weeks.
- Schedule your downtime.
- Review, reconsider, rework.
Each step is essential for helping you learn to manage your time rather than being managed by the lengthy list of items on your to do list. You know, those never-ending lists that just grow overnight. Doesn’t it seem like you cross off one item at a time but you add 3 more items in its place? This kind of rat race makes it seem like you will never catch up and never have time to relax. But as you learn more about your personal productivity needs, you will find that you are not only able to improve the quantity of work you accomplish in your day, but also the quality of work you accomplish.
How does this happen? You will learn how to make small tweaks to your work habits to improve your mood and your productivity. We will focus on learning to do certain tasks during the hours when you are most productive, focusing your attention in short bursts of time and scheduling vital downtime on your calendar so you have an opportunity to enhance creativity, boost energy, and get a greatly improved return on investment for your time.
Take the time to learn the ins and outs of each of these seven steps so you can take your business and career further than you’ve previously dared to dream possible.
7. How To Launch And Grow Your Community Challenge Planner
Before planning your challenge, you must fully understand why you’re creating it. Coaches can create and issue challenges for various purposes:
- Driving sales
- Building mailing lists
- Filling Facebook groups
- Building relationships
- Many other things
What are you trying to do for your coaching business by creating this challenge?
Developing a clear understanding of your goals prior to the challenge can be instrumental in achieving those goals, making the challenge itself a worthy investment of your time and energy.
8. Fun Business Budgeting Planner
Think of the word “sexy” and what’s the first thing that comes to mind?
I have no doubt in my mind that BUDGETS and MONEY REPORTS for your business were NOT at the top of that sexy list! LOL
That’s true for most people. Ask nearly any small business owner and they’ll all tell you they hate budgets and bookkeeping. There seems to be a fear about numbers or doing the calculations wrong that hinder a lot of people from really making friends with their books and taking total control over their business, especially for solopreneurs who don’t have an accounting department of their own.
But what if I told you that budgets CAN be sexy and don’t have to lead to worry and agony every month? Instead of always worrying that you don’t have enough money, think about all the things you can do for your business – or as a result of your business – that will bring joy to you and to others.
I know, that’s a hard habit to break, always worrying about if your company is making money and if you have enough to cover your expenses. But in this planner, we’re being a BOSS and taking control of our finances so we can open the doors to bigger and better things in life. Come along for the ride!
Changing Your Denial Mindset
If you have had a toddler in your house, then you know the game of “if I close my eyes then I disappear.” This is called Object Permanence in the world of Developmental Psychology; the kids don’t understand that the world around them still exists even if they can’t see it. Now think about your own financial feelings about your company. If you don’t print out reports or look at your financial statements, does that mean you’re making a profit or that a loss doesn’t exist? Or does that mean you’re in denial and clueless about the true state of affairs? Be honest.
Denial won’t get you to that 6-figure milestone; denial will make your business stagnant and possibly repel clients away because of your fear or lack of confidence. In this planner we’ll take steps to make friends with your money and to learn to love all the opportunities that your business can afford once you get real with how much you want to make.
There’s no time like the present to tackle this denial problem so face your money fears head-on and take a look at your business bank statement, right now. Now recite some positive affirmations about your business and how you feel running it. Meditate on the reasons why you started your coaching practice in the first place. Think about the lifestyle you want to lead with your family. Journal about your fears and possible steps for overcoming those money fears.
While we may not love numbers, budgets give you the power to do great things in your business – and in life.
9. Content Promotion Planner
How often do you create content? Do you have a regular set schedule for content creation or do you just wing it and hope somebody likes it?Where do you currently publish and promote your content? Are you using more than just your blog? Are you producing content in various formats to attract more people?
These questions about content creation and content promotion really go hand in hand because you can’t promote your content if you don’t have any created. Sure, you can share links to other people’s content on social media – and there’s a time and a place for that kind of promotion – but in general, if your entire plan is to direct your followers to other people’s websites, videos, or podcasts, then why should your followers stick with you?
Busting Through the Writer’s Block Mentality
So many people are plagued with the mindset of, “I don’t have anything new to say,” or, “I don’t know what to write or talk about.” These negative thoughts will certainly make content creation more difficult so let’s turn it around and recognize that content ideas are all around you; you just need to look for them.
Pay attention to what’s happening in the news and your niche. What’s the hot topic in your niche? Write about it. What’s a breaking news story that is close to your heart? Do a livestream video.
Look around your own business for clues of what people want to know. What are the most frequently asked questions about your services? Create an infographic. What administrative shortcuts have you found that save you oodles of time and would be helpful to your followers? Create a short report for your list.
Scan your past blog posts and/or videos and make notes about what should be updated with current information and/or strategies. Look through your short reports or eBooks and choose sections that can be recorded as videos, audios or rewritten as blog posts.
Ask your audience what they want. Instead of guessing about their needs, simply ask them with a Facebook poll or a more structured survey. You might just be surprised at the responses you receive.
As you can see, this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to finding content ideas. It’s a mix of paying attention to your business clients, your social media audience, and the world around you.
Don’t Be Afraid to Promote ALL Your Content
Content creation is about growing your name recognition so more prospects become interested in your coaching packages and your products. But think of how many MORE people you could attract if you promoted more than just your blog. Your audience members are composed of those who prefer visual references, audio, and reading. Not everyone consumes content in the same way so let’s learn how to attract each of those learners with your different content formats.
10. Facebook Messenger Bots Planner
Business automation seems to be a new buzzword these days and automation technology is certainly booming. While you should never take the personal touch out of your business 100%, automating most of your business administration tasks will give you extra free time for your friends and family.
First of all, let’s dive in to what exactly is a bot? You probably have heard the term “bot” in the past in relation to the Search Engine bots that scour the internet looking for relevant and useful information to place in their search engine results. That’s why the term “content is king” is so true; if you have lots of good content on your site, the bots will decide to list your site in their results, thus providing you some organic search engine traffic and potential new customers.
Are these bots people? Not at all. Some bots are automated computer scripts programmed to complete certain tasks at a designated time or after another particular task is completed. More complex bots are actually a form of Artificial Intelligence which can identify keyword usage and memorizes the answers to thousands of questions. Of course, there are people programming the bots to do certain tasks but bots work much more quickly than humans can. Just think of all the websites on the web. It is physically impossible to have human eyes on all of them, searching for content. Bots work 24/7, don’t take breaks, don’t need vacations…you get the idea.
Facebook Messenger bots (also called chatbots) are a relatively new form of technology that takes the basic autoresponder idea and puts it on steroids. With traditional email marketing, you send an email to your list and wait (or hope!) for them to open it to find out about your deals. Even if you write the most creative, interest-grabbing subject lines, many times your emails are competing with hundreds of other marketers and shopping ads, or they’re going straight to the spam folder.
SIDENOTE: This isn’t to say give up on email marketing! Over the last 10 years email open rates have averaged around 22-25% so it’s still a worthwhile business practice but here’s how email is different from Facebook Messenger bots.
With a messenger bot, marketers can get their message to their clients’ or prospects’ eyes immediately since the notification pops up on their phones or computers. Email is a bit more passive since you need to wait for your client to open up their inbox to view the message. Of course, you still need to be creative to grab that person’s attention and your offer should be relevant to their needs, but the key is instantaneous delivery and views.
These Facebook Messenger bots are also competing with mobile apps. While mobile apps are menu-based, chatbots are more conversation-based, giving a more personal touch in developing that relationship with your prospect. Keep in mind, too, that sales is not the only thing a messenger bot is good for. Since we’re talking about building relationships and giving your customers a positive experience, your bot can also answer questions, provide entertainment, or direct clients back to your website for more information. Consider it a type of business concierge who takes your customer by the hand and guides them through whatever process they need help with.
Why are Facebook Messenger bots worth investigating? Two main reasons come to mind: automating some of your communications is freeing; and Facebook Messenger has 1.3 billion monthly active users worldwide. When used correctly and with a strong marketing plan, chatbots can be used to create strong relationships with your clients and attract new prospects to your business.
Still need more convincing? Facebook IQ conducted a study in 2016 with 12,500 responders about the use of mobile messaging and its trends. Here are some interesting statistics from that study:
- Sixty-three percent said that their messaging with businesses has increased over the past two years
- Fifty-six percent would rather message than call a business for customer service
- Sixty-one percent likes personalized messages from businesses
- More than 50 percent are more likely to shop with a business they can message
Overall, people are thrilled with the idea of mobile messaging businesses and feel it makes for a stronger relationship with businesses that have this capability!
11. Client Onboarding Planner
Client onboarding is a process whereby you prepare a prospect to begin working with you and further developing a relationship with them. You are preparing them on how to best use your product or service and it’s their first introduction to the inner workings of your business after the initial inquiries about pricing and if you’re accepting new clients. Generally, onboarding begins when they agree to become your client but for those who take a bit longer to decide, onboarding can include that follow up period where you answer more questions and hopefully guide them toward making a purchase. Some argue that onboarding continues until they no longer need your services.
Preparing a thorough client onboarding system will save you time, money, and a bit of your sanity because any system resolves a problem and, in this case, that problem is getting all the client info you need, tracking all that paperwork, plus making them feel welcome. Always wondering if you sent out the more updated forms or not having a clear way of labeling and storing the returned paperwork will distract from your other clients or marketing tasks. Having all your documents written, proofread, edited, branded, stored in one document folder on your computer and with an easy labeling system will save you hours of time searching for the right components.
Of course, the dream is to have multiple prospects making inquiries at all times so it becomes even more imperative to be organized with an easy yet thorough system. Ultimately, you want to make it as easy as possible for your prospect to sign up for your classes or coaching programs. If you keep sending incomplete packets or the wrong, outdated forms, that leaves a negative impression which may cause your prospect to find another coach.
Let’s also be clear that your onboarding process will differ based on what product your prospect wants to purchase as well as how long they have been your client. The paperwork and forms described above are generally for those new clients who want ongoing coaching for several weeks or months. In this case, a solid contract with length of time and billing stipulations is important to have before the first coaching call. But if your prospect wants to purchase a class or an eBook, you won’t need as much paperwork but you should certainly make that prospect feel welcome with personalized emails that answer all their questions and leave them with a positive experience overall.
For those loyal clients who have been with you a long time, you may have other products, events, or services that will be of interest to them. You will approach them much differently than you would a stranger or someone who’s new to your brand; therefore it’s a different type of onboarding. Their needs may be different based on what new product they are purchasing so it now becomes your job again to show them how to best use and get the best results from this new product or service.
Happy customers will refer others to you and will continue to buy from you. That’s the most important reason to create an onboarding system.
12. Marketing Your Business at Conferences And Events Planner
Are you comfortable sitting behind your computer and marketing your business on social media or by using Facebook ads? You’re doing all the behind the scenes marketing work, right? Like blog posts, email marketing, creating your own marketing graphics, recording videos, and connecting on social media. Would you believe that you’re missing out on a HUGE marketing avenue?
Attending live events is a major marketing opportunity that many business owners shy away from for a variety of reasons. But remember that in your overall business plan, you shouldn’t be planning ONLY for the quick sale. Ultimately, you want people to remember you and you should develop relationships with others both online and in real life so they will refer you to their circle of friends. Forming that relationship is also how people will get to know, like, and trust you, which will lead to sales and other referrals.
Yes, you can develop relationships online via social media and videos but why pass up the opportunity to meet people in real life? You never know who you will meet; your next big client may be somebody who lives in your home town. Or maybe you’ll meet your favorite icon at a conference and become inspired to achieve more. Or maybe you’ll meet someone who offers services you can use in your own business. You can never predict who you’ll meet at different events.
Working an online business can also become very lonely, so attending live events is simply a way to get out of the house! Start off easy by attending a business networking meeting or a simple Meet Up in your area. If you enjoyed the experience, you can certainly expand your horizons with a BNI membership or joining a local networking club. Once you start researching, you’ll discover a whole variety of opportunities, from those local events that meet weekly or monthly, to conferences that last for multiple days.
Live events also offer the opportunity to learn new things through classes or workshops held during the event.
One example is the WPPI photography conference held annually. Those four days are crammed with classes in which experts teach different photography techniques. Not only can attendees ask specific questions but they get hands-on practice in class and then can develop the technique to use in their business. Even though you can watch a video tutorial on how to perform these same photography skills, there’s just something magical about being in the same room as the teacher. Live conferences make the instructors more approachable than when you’re watching their video online. At live events, they welcome questions and enjoy engaging in conversations with attendees. You never know what valuable snippet of information you’ll learn from an instructor just by having a private conversation with them.
13. How To Protect Your Energy With Boundaries Planner
How do you feel about your business right this very moment? Do you enjoy it? Are you fulfilling your passion? Or is it dreary and tough to get out of bed every morning?
In a perfect world, you would jump out of bed happy and energized, ready to tackle the day (and your clients) with ease. Your family would go off to school or work happy, your clients would love everything you had to say, and you would see the passive income checks come in every day from your book sales.
Do you desire this perfect world? Complete perfection is not attainable but that’s not to say you can’t aim for a strong balance between your work life and your personal life. When your life is balanced well, then your energy increases, you feel revitalized, and stressful situations don’t stop you in your tracks.
According to traditional Chinese medicine, every human body has an energy highway through which all energy flows. This flow of energy affects how we feel, how we think, and also affects our overall health. When there are no energy blockages, life is good and we can have a nearly perfect day. When we experience energy blockages due to stress, injury, trauma, poor diet, or other poor living conditions, our overall physical and mental health suffers dramatically.
Setting boundaries within your business is the key to maintaining your energy’s balance. Your energy is also your spirit or your liveliness and when you take on too much work or have clients who don’t meld with your business philosophy, you become stressed, which dampens your energy, thus dampening your outlook on life.
Let’s go back to remember why you became a coach in the first place. No doubt helping people was high on the list of reasons but many entrepreneurs state family and freedom as the primary reasons they started their businesses. Yes, hard work is certainly necessary to make a full time living, but if you are constantly thinking about business and have a hard time focusing your attention toward your family members, is it really worth all your effort? At the end of the day, which will you regret more: losing a few clients or losing time with your children?
Working non-stop and filling your calendar to the max will also lead to burnout and eventually resentment toward your clients. Even the most dedicated coaches take breaks between clients throughout the day or taking an entire day off. They also understand the importance of having set work hours and leaving work in the office before spending time with their families. Clients are certainly important but if you don’t set boundaries with them, you’ll be ‘on call’ 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If your clients are taking away your free time, you will become resentful toward them, which leads you into a bad coaching relationship because you won’t be able to hear their concerns objectively.
Every coach needs boundaries to generate more sales while enjoying their freedom yet fends off any resentment or imprisonment their clients may try to impose.
14. Evergreen Webinar Planner
Have you heard the term “evergreen content” before? Quite simply, it means content that you give to your audience that never goes out of date. Much like evergreen trees never lose their needles, evergreen content never loses its relevance to your audience.
For instance, a blog post titled “What is a Life Coach?” would be considered evergreen because the definition of a life coach likely won’t change over time. However, a blog post or video showcasing the features of a particular software is not considered evergreen because changes will be made over time to the software and features will be improved, thus making that first blog or video irrelevant.
Now let’s combine the idea of evergreen content with webinars. As you may know by now, webinars are very successful at drawing in your ideal audience and building that relationship with those audience members and social media followers. Putting yourself on camera, even if just for a short introduction, shows your audience that you’re a real person, shows off your personality, and basically gives a face and voice to a name. You’re no longer just a name on a social media post; you’re a real person who wants to help others. Allowing others to see and hear you reinforces your credibility and builds up the trust factor which are both important to earn before people spend their money with you.
When you produce an evergreen webinar, you are engaging your audience while also putting them into a funnel towards your high-end coaching packages or your signature product. Instead of marketing on a one-to-one basis (which can obviously be very slow and time consuming), webinars allow you to speak to hundreds of people at a time and if they’re a part of your target audience, they should be very interested in your offerings. The best thing about an evergreen webinar is you can reuse this product over and over again. It’s not a “one and done” product; it’s a relevant product that you can use to continually draw people into your funnel multiple times throughout the year.
Consider this idea in the same vein as creating passive income. You put in a lot of hours and work upfront to create your signature class or to write your book but you benefit for many years afterward from sales of this class or book. Yes, there is still work to be done marketing the finished product(s) but the production work is now complete. And if you really enjoy everything about marketing, you may not even consider this step work.
Even if your evergreen webinar is free to attend, if you have a careful sales funnel set up, you can still make a profit from your attendees by guiding them to your book, class, coaching program, or weekend VIP retreat. It’s wise to create an evergreen webinar for each of these offerings since they will appeal to people at different levels of financial stability.
Can you see how these webinars are a tool in earning passive income? Let’s delve into the specifics of creating these webinars that will attract attendees who want to spend money with you.
15. Virtual Book Tour Planner
Have you strolled through a local bookstore or browsed through the book section on Amazon recently? The number of published hardcover books in either of those marketplaces is simply astounding, and that doesn’t include digital eBooks.
One common denominator that connects all these authors is they have a story to tell – or lessons to teach – be it fiction or non-fiction.
Even if the author’s main goal in publishing a book is to tell their story, there are associated benefits of publishing a book that are sometimes forgotten in the process. For those in a non-fiction/business genre, a published book is likely to bring in new clients to their company. Once their book hits the shelves, that’s one more accolade to add to their website and social media profiles, which will appear in search results. Being listed on Amazon as an author will also appear in the search results, as will any reviews on their Amazon author’s page. Remember, publishing a book automatically improves your credibility and makes you appear as an expert, appealing to potential clients.
The same is true when joint venture partners do an online search. If one of the first listings is your published book, you automatically capture their attention as being an expert and jump ahead on their list of potential partners. If the partner is interested in publishing their own book with you as a joint venture, the fact that you’ve already been through the process will be attractive and beneficial.
Let’s not forget the implied expertise a published book gives an author. Publishing a book – especially with a major publishing house – requires a lot of time, money, and expertise. If you are one of the rare writers who receives an acceptance instead of a rejection letter from a publishing company, that means they consider you an expert in your field and are willing to front the money to publish your book. Your story or lessons are THAT important to the publisher, which equals credibility to the masses.
While publishing a book is a fantastic way to bring your message to the masses, the masses won’t know you exist unless you do some marketing, too. And what better way to market than to use the power of the internet?
By using social media platforms with professional profiles, you can interact with your fans, appeal to new readers, and ultimately grow your fan base. This process, of course, requires dedication and consistency with your interaction so you appear online every single day. Add a virtual book tour to the mix and you’ll create buzz and excitement, either before your book launches or even after it’s been out for a few months. People crave excitement and they want to take part in the fun. However, all this marketing takes as much planning as writing your book, so let’s dive in and plan your virtual book tour.
16. Showcase Your Expertise Planner
Think about the last time you hired a contractor, either for your business or to do something around your home. Did you look for the lowest price, or did you look for someone with experience? Did you check the contractor’s references, or just take his word at face value?
You likely have heard the old adage, “you get what you pay for,” and usually, when you hire someone simply based on the lowest price, you’ll get someone who’s not as experienced as the higher-priced contractor. Lack of experience can lead to mistakes, and sometimes they are costly. And let’s face it, not everybody is as honest as you are, so if you’re not checking references, you might get scammed.
What’s the lesson here? Successful businesses stay afloat when they gain years of experience and build their credibility with their audience. These business owners learn from their own mistakes, adjust the way they do business when something doesn’t work, and are willing to share their knowledge with their clients prior to being hired.
Fans will flock to businesses with a good track record and good customer reviews. It stands to reason that an influx of customers means hiring more team members and making more sales, thereby growing your business.
Now let’s put YOU into this equation. You should always charge what you’re worth because if you undercut your competition, that will bring in the tire kickers who aren’t serious customers and may still ask you for a discount. This is not the audience base that will allow your business to grow.
You should also showcase your expertise online and offline. Never be afraid to market yourself because you can’t control the search engine rankings and you don’t want to depend on ‘hope’ marketing. That’s a very passive way to run your business; HOPING that people will find you. Be visible online and offline, be vocal, tell people what you do, share your experiences, offer advice. THIS will build your credibility and you will gain more visibility, thereby gaining new followers and potential new clients.
No matter what stage of business you’re in today, whether you just opened your doors or have had a string of clients for years, today is the day to concentrate on building your credibility and sharing your expertise with the world. This is no time to be a wallflower, especially if you have big dreams of growing your team, hitting a certain income milestone, selling a certain number of products, or booking a guest appearance on The Today Show. Be proud of your success and plan on sharing it with your audience.
17. Best Seller Launch Planner
Writing a book is a HUGE accomplishment and you should be proud of it. However, once the book is written, the whole point is for the book to sell. You can’t just publish the book and expect it to take off without any effort on your part. There is too much competition and too many titles on the market.
With the right planning and actions, you can set your book up for success and create a bestselling title! Having a bestseller not only earns you money for your book sales but it opens so many doors.
Here are a few benefits of having a bestselling book:
- Earn money through a consistent passive income if your book continues to sell like hotcakes
- Land speaking engagements
- Partner with local groups
- Build your own unique brand
Once your book becomes a bestseller, not only does it have all the benefits above, but it helps your later writing projects become successful. Think about it: each book you write will have “Bestselling author of…” on the cover which will automatically draw readers. However, you must put the work in now to be successful later on and that means planning your book launch.
Planning a successful book launch means you:
- Have a functional landing page for your book
- Generate interest before the book is for sale
- Capture the attention of your ideal client market
- Grow your following and increase traffic to your website and social media platforms
- Have reviews ready to go for online markets
- Create descriptions that are optimized for search engine functionality
18. Quiz Planner
Aside from the fact that quizzes are a super fun way to lure in potential clients and get to know your audience better, quizzes can also work wonders for your business.
The key to understanding your audience is knowing what they like and dislike. If you can get to know potential client’s personality – even better. Then you can market to your following with an approach that’ll surely grab their interest because you’ll know them and what they need.
Gone are the days of tossing a simple opt-in gift up and walking away hoping that the emails will capture themselves. Now you need to keep your focus and A-game in check, keep up with the innovators of marketing, and up the ante a bit.
Here are a few benefits of using quizzes in your business:
- Get to know your audience better, what they like and dislike
- Understand your audience’s personality
- Get feedback you’ve been looking for in your business
- Build a growing, strong email list
- Get more sales by upselling all sign-ups to your next “BIG” opportunity
When you add quizzes to your business, you have the potential to generate more sales and monetize on your potential clients’ interest.
When you roll out quizzes in a fun and innovative way, you’ll be able to:
- Become the go-to person in your industry
- Boost your authority online and build visibility
- Capture the attention of your ideal client market
- Grow your following and increase traffic to your website and social media platforms
- Sell your services, courses, and programs to anyone who signs up!
19. Blog Content Planner
Creating content for your blog can feel overwhelming, especially if you don’t have a plan. When you plan your content for your blog, strategically, it will feel less stressful. Blogging doesn’t have to feel like “too much” on your to-do list.
Once you set the intention for your blog and begin to follow a working plan, you’ll be able to monetize your blog content in no time at all.
When you map out the following:
- Define your intentions for your blog
- List the categories of content for your blog
- Identify your audience
- Create defined goals you’d like to achieve
…You’ll experience incredible results in your business. You’ll grow your audience tenfold, and position your business to lure in clients that you’re meant to serve. It all starts with a plan!
When you blog with the right intention you’ll be able to:
- Rise in your industry as the go-to expert in your field
- Capitalize on your reputation and brand
- Attract your ideal clients using content with purpose
- Drive traffic and potential clients to your website
- Sell your coach offerings with ease (to the people who need it the most!)
20. Private Coaching Planner
What’s the most powerful way to learn new business strategies and increase your bottom line?
A high-end, private coach can not only offer insights into new marketing, branding, systems, and business improvements, but she can also serve as a second set of eyes on your existing plan. Because she’s been where you are, your coach is an invaluable resource as your business grows.
And to someone else, YOU are that coach. So what’s stopping you from rolling out your own premium 1:1 coaching program?
If you already have a group program or several stand-alone training programs, then a 1:1 package is the next logical step, and it won’t take much work to create.
In fact, one-to-one coaching is the ideal “top of the funnel” offer. Once your clients have worked through—and benefited from—your free content, group offers, and one-off training programs, they’ll be clamoring for more. What’s more, they’ll already know your value, and they’ll be more than willing to pay for continued access to you.
Even if you don’t yet offer any group coaching, your own business experiences make you the perfect person to work with other up-and-coming businesswomen in a one-on-one basis. Just consider how much time you currently spend advising people (probably for free) via email and social media and phone calls and texts.
Clearly you have what they want. Now it’s time to formalize your coaching package and make it available for sale.
Here’s the real beauty of private coaching though: you can make a real impact on the lives of those you coach.
With group coaching or self-study programs, it’s difficult to know how many people are actually putting your expertise to work for them. In a private coaching program, you’ll be connecting with clients one-on-one, and you’ll see exactly what’s providing the biggest results.
It’s a highly rewarding relationship not only for your clients, but for you as well.
21. Sales Funnel Planner
Ask any marketing professional and they’ll tell you it’s far more expensive to convert a new customer than to increase the value of an existing client.
Here’s something else the most successful business owners know: The customer who has purchased recently is much more likely to purchase again—even if “recently” was only 10 minutes ago. That’s why upsells and downsells are so prevalent in every purchasing flow, from Amazon to Zappos.
And that’s exactly what your sales funnel is designed to do:
- To increase the value of your average customer by strategically offering additional or related products
- To make the right offer at the right time (creating a “no brainer” sale your clients can’t resist)
- To make the most of every tool and strategy at your disposal
You very likely already have a sales funnel in place. In fact, if you’re selling anything online, I can guarantee you do have a funnel—but unless you’ve designed it with some specific goals in place, it’s probably not doing its best work for you.
The best sales funnels lead naturally from one product to the next, just as your free funnels lead from low-commitment to increasingly higher commitment offers. The main difference is that free funnels end when a sale is made. In a sales funnel, the goal is to create more sales from a single client, thereby increasing the average value of every single sale.
22. Telesummit Planner
Not too long ago, you could open up your virtual “shop” (i.e. your website) and with a little bit of SEO work, a few blog posts, and some social media marketing, you’d soon have a growing audience.
But the times are changing and it’s harder and harder to build a responsive audience. Not impossible, but much more difficult than it once was. Today, it takes a lot more than a keyword-rich URL and an opt-in gift. There are simply too many other coaches all competing for your ideal client’s attention.
You need to find a way to:
- Stand out from the crowd
- Offer exceptional value
- Brand yourself
- Establish your place in the industry
- Declare yourself as the go-to leader in your niche
Do this, and you’ll find yourself at that magical place where new fans join your list every single day—seemingly without any effort on your part. Not only will your list grow, but so will your profitability.
The only question is, how will you get there?
You have dozens of options, of course. You can run paid ads to a landing page. You can partner with established coaches to leverage their audiences. You can host webinars. Start a podcast. Launch a YouTube channel. Blog more. Write a book. The list goes on.
But one option will do much more than simply grow your audience. Telesummits.
A telesummit, simply put, is a series of interview-style audio or video recordings designed to teach your ideal audience on a variety of subjects. Telesummits are typically free to listen to—at least for a limited time—and can add hundreds or thousands of subscribers to your email list in a very short time.
Unlike other list building opportunities, though, telesummits also provide a built-in product (the recordings) that you can quickly release for an influx of cash. Not only that, but by “borrowing” the audiences of your guests, you’ll massively expand your market reach across many other related niches.
Beyond that, telesummits are also an opportunity for you to get to know the influencers in your niche and others, and to position yourself as the expert you are—not only with their audiences, but with them, too. Since telesummit invitations are often reciprocal, it’s not unusual for those you invite to your telesummit to later invite you to participate in theirs. In this way, you and your brand can quickly become known.
Of course, hosting a telesummit is not a small undertaking. There is much planning that goes into a smoothly running telesummit, and it all starts with choosing a theme.
23. Affiliate Marketing Planner
Passive income. It’s the holy grail of online business, the dream every entrepreneur chases.
But passive income isn’t just one plan or income stream. It’s made up of several different types of cash flowing into your business, and one of the most popular is affiliate sales.
Promoting products and services through affiliate programs allows you to:
- Earn cash without having to write books, create courses, or do any of the heavy lifting associated with product development
- Get paid for sharing valuable resources with your readers, fans and clients
- Earn recurring income thanks to cookies and ongoing referral tracking
Imagine referring a client to a product such as a Coach Glue planner, and when she makes a purchase, you get paid. But even better, because of ongoing referral tracking, the next time she makes a purchase—even if you haven’t made another promotion—you’ll get paid for that as well! That is the power of affiliate marketing, and why it’s such a big part of your passive income plan.
Of course, you can’t just start signing up and dropping links everywhere. Well, you can, but you won’t have a lot of success. Instead, you’ll want to put some thought and planning into your affiliate promotions, so that you can provide your audience with relevant resources they need and want, and so that you can grow your passive income as well.
Before you get started though, let’s talk for a minute about affiliate programs. Not all are created equal, so when you’re researching options, be very careful to thoroughly read the terms of service. You want to fully understand how sales are tracked, how long cookies last, when payment is made and any payout thresholds that exist. If something isn’t clear, reach out to the program manager before you begin promoting. It’s frustrating to make sales and not be paid due to a misunderstanding of the fine print, so take the time to do this first.
24. Business Personality Assessment Planner
Ask most entrepreneurs about their list of “day job” complaints and most of them will talk about fulfillment, making a difference, flexibility and maybe money. What they won’t say—even though they definitely feel it—is that working for someone else means they have to abide by that person’s rules. And not just when it comes to vacation planning and clock punching.
When you work for someone else, you are required to abide by their rules in all things.
Staff writers work the stories they are assigned—whether they’re interested in the subject or not.
Sales persons represent the product lines the company offers, regardless of other, better options.
Teachers follow an approved curriculum—never mind that students have been shown to learn better with a more updated system.
Not only that, but when you have a day job, you must conform to the company culture as well. Christmas parties may not be optional, even for a true introvert. Open doors may be policy, even if you work best in absolute quiet.
So you leave the corporate world behind. Finally, you’re going to run your business your way. But then, doubts begin to creep in.
You see that super successful coach and she’s always dressed beautifully and perfectly made up, so you begin to think you have to look like that, too. Or you follow another well-known business owner who is continually encouraging you to outsource everything so you can work just a handful of hours each week. Or maybe you stumble across a coach who insists that they only way to grow your following is through live, on camera webinars.
Suddenly, all that freedom you envisioned starts to feel pretty restrictive. Your business is no longer your own—or so you think.
Here’s what you need to remember: This is your business, and you get to run it your way. But first you have to know what that means.
For so many of us, we’ve spent so much time trying to conform to what we think is expected of us, that it’s nearly impossible to know what we really want. And not only do we not know what we want, but we don’t know what makes us…
- Work most efficiently and effectively
- Happiest and most fulfilled
- Most comfortable when it comes to working with others
Figure those things out, and you’ll love your business as much as you thought you would when you sat down in your home office for the very first time. Even better, you’ll be more successful because of it.
25. Group Program Planner
No matter what kind of coach you are, sooner or later you’re going to discover two things:
- You have a limited number of hours to spend with clients
- There are many more people in need of your help than you have time to work with
The first problem affects your income. The second, your spirit. And both are detrimental to your business growth.
Now it might seem obvious that your time is limited. After all, everyone is working with the same 24-hour day. But what a lot of new coaches fail to consider is all the time you have to spend on things that aren’t actually coaching.
- Unpaid discovery calls…sure, they often lead to a new client, but if you’re spending 30 or 60 minutes on the phone with each potential client, that can eat up your day fast!
- Support…if you’re like most solo-preneurs, you’re likely still handling a lot of support tasks yourself. Clients and potential clients call and email frequently, taking time away from those one-on-one calls.
- Marketing…without your blog, your email list, your Facebook groups, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn and others, you soon won’t have any clients to serve. But this is all “unpaid” time as well.
So let’s be honest, when you take all of this (and the other endless tasks you perform as a small business owner) into consideration, your available time for one-on-one calls is really pretty limited. For most coaches, it’s less than 3 hours per day—and that’s if she’s highly motivated and extremely organized.
But what if, for one hour each week, you were able to reach 20 or 40 or even 100 people? Now instead of filling your day with one-on-one calls, you can actually work fewer hours while reaching more people and earning more money.
That’s the beauty of a group-coaching program.
Here’s another benefit many new coaches fail to see: the upsell.
It can be difficult to fill a one-on-one coaching program without an entry-level product to act as the top of your funnel. A group-coaching program gives potential new clients a way to get to know you—and your coaching style—without a huge investment. And it gives you the opportunity to move those clients into higher end programs, such as your one-on-one coaching, a VIP day, or an exclusive mastermind retreat.
So not only can you server a larger audience, but you can fill your available high-end coaching slots with action taking clients who already know and love you, and who you know will find success.
Now, creating a group-coaching program might seem daunting. There are a lot of moving parts to coordinate, but trust me, you already know what you need to include. All that remains is the planning and implementation.
26. LinkedIn Planner
It might just be the most valuable, least talked about—and let’s face it, underused—social network available to you.We’re talking about LinkedIn, of course, and if you’re not using it to find new coaching clients, you’re missing out.
Since 2003, LinkedIn has been bringing business owners and employees together in a way that’s simply not possible with traditional networking. By connecting you with colleagues, industry leaders, and brands, LinkedIn provides a new way for those seeking employment to meet—and be hired by—the companies seeking new talent.
But it didn’t stop with the employee/employer relationship. In 2006, with the launch of public profiles, LinkedIn firmly staked its claim as an online database of professionals from all over the globe and in every industry you could imagine.
By 2013, LinkedIn boasted 225 million members, with new signups coming in at a rate of 2 per second, and by the end of 2015 that number had grown to more than 332 million users.
As you can see, that creates a lot of opportunity for coaches and service providers to find new clients. In fact, information product sellers, event producers, software sellers, and just about anyone who conducts business online will find LinkedIn to be helpful in finding and reaching new customers.
You just have to know where to look.
27. Passive Income Planner
It might just be the number one complaint of coaches and service providers: trading time for money.Of course you love your clients. You enjoy helping them solve their biggest problems and watching them succeed. You genuinely like the work you do, whether it’s helping out with a technical glitch, or talking a client through a tough mindset issue.
But no matter how much you love your chosen field and those you work with, two things are holding you back:
- You—just like everyone—have limited hours available
- If you aren’t working, you aren’t earning money
By definition, these two limitations put a cap on your earning potential. And while you may not want for anything—you may, in fact, be leading a wonderful, blessings-filled life—you still cannot make the impact you want to make, simply because you’re lacking in either time or money.
If you’re working all the time, then you have precious little time to…
- Enjoy your kids and their growing up years
- Pursue a hobby
- Learn a new skill
- Or anything else you’d like to spend your time on
And if you aren’t working, well, then you have less money for…
- Family vacations
- Education (for you or the kids)
- Exciting new hobbies
- Or whatever else makes your heart sing!
It’s a true catch-22, isn’t it? You need to work more to earn the cash to build the life you desire, but the life you really want can’t be had if you’re working all the time.
The answer? Passive income.
Ask any successful entrepreneur, and they’ll tell you that the key to building a sustainable business that doesn’t burn you out lies in the ability to leverage your time by creating passive, recurring income.
Now, that doesn’t mean you don’t have to work. In fact, building up that stream of passive income will take a lot of work indeed. But once you create the systems, you can leverage them over and over and over again to create a steady cash flow that no longer depends on you and your time.
Just imagine the freedom that would bring! And it’s not that difficult to do, with just a little planning…
28. Instagram Marketing Planner
On October 6, 2010, a new image-based social network emerged. By December of that year, Instagram already had more than 1 million active users, so clearly people were loving the opportunity to quickly share photos of their day-to-day activities with friends and followers. One year later, and it was boasting more than 150 million uploads, 10 million active users, and a newfound status as the iPhone’s “app of the year.”In just 6 short years, Instagram has grown to a powerhouse marketing tool that savvy entrepreneurs are embracing.
- 400 million monthly active users mean that your market is almost certainly using Instagram—and your competitors are, too.
- 26% of US adults use Instagram, so while it doesn’t have the reach of Facebook (yet) it’s definitely a platform worth leveraging.
- A younger crowd—more than half of Instagram users are under 29, and 90% are under 35—if that’s your market, Instagram is the place to be.
- 49% of users check their Instagram feed at least daily—that’s a lot of eyes on cell phones!
Not only that, but the platform has enjoyed double-digit annual growth, and it shows no signs of slowing down. Some estimates predict Instagram to attract up to 33% of US adults by 2019.
Clearly, now is the time to embrace Instagram and the power it promises as a part of your overall marketing plan.
But Instagram presents some unique challenges, too, and those might have you wondering if it’s worth your time.
First, it’s completely smart phone driven. Unlike other platforms, you cannot post to Instagram from your computer. In fact, you can’t even post to it from 3rd party apps. It’s fully designed to attract cell phone users. So in markets where mobile usage is high (and let’s face it, that’s nearly everywhere), Instagram is a no-brainer.
It’s also image and video centric. Unlike Facebook and Twitter and even Google+, where text updates are still the norm, Instagram demands photos. Text (called captions on Instagram) is secondary—although Instagram is quite generous with their character limit, unlike some other platforms. Keep in mind that even on other platforms, images typically outperform text only updates, so focusing on images in your marketing is probably not a bad thing.
So how can you put Instagram to work in your marketing? It all begins with a profile.
29. Amazon Author Planner
Few things demonstrate your expertise on a subject like a book does. That’s why so many coaches, speakers, marketers and others choose to publish books in their niche.A book gives you:
- Instant credibility—after all, you know enough to fill a book!
- An unforgettable business card—take a few with you to your next live event.
- Opportunities to reach a new market—many people will find you first through your book, not your blog.
- Speaking opportunities—event planners frequently seek out authors to speak at conferences and other gatherings.
- Bigger paychecks—all that credibility means you can—and should—be charging more.
But your book isn’t the only tool in your author arsenal. If you publish on Amazon, whether as a Kindle author, Create Space author, or with a traditional publishing house, you are entitled to an “Author Page.”
Just like the about page on your website, this is where Amazon browsers go when they want to know more about you. Say for example they’re browsing for information about business branding, and they find your new book. If you’re an unknown to them, it’s hard to know if you have the information they’re looking for. That’s where your author page comes in.
By clicking through to your page, new visitors can learn about:
- Your experience and expertise
- Other books you’ve written
- Your blog and the topics you cover there
- Upcoming events
They can even ask you a question or two. What better way to decide if that book is worth the investment in time and money than to get to know the author better?
But many authors simply don’t take the time to make the most out of their author page, and they’re missing out—not only on an opportunity to make a great impression, but on the chance to generate more sales as well.
30. Website Planner
Got a website? Of course you do. Every savvy, successful coach knows that without an online presence, you’ll be hard pressed to grow a profitable business.The question is, does your website do its job?
Is it presenting the best “first impression” of you and your brand?
Does it confidently proclaim your expertise?
Do visitors instantly know what you do and who you work with?
If you can’t answer those questions with a resounding “Yes!” then your website could use some help.
Here’s what you might not realize about websites and how readers see them. If you don’t capture your visitor’s attention within a few seconds, she’s very likely to click off the page—never to return. Even worse, if she lands on your site and isn’t immediately aware of what you do—if she’s confused at all—you’ll have to work harder to earn her trust.
Clearly, your website has a big job to do, and it has to do it quickly. Some say in three seconds or less.
We all know the power of first impressions and how long lasting they can be, so you simply cannot afford to waste those precious few seconds with a new visitor.
With a well-planned, beautifully executed website, you’ll enjoy:
- Better name recognition
- More partnership opportunities
- Increased sales (and profits)
- Higher fees
- More speaking engagements
And best of all, your website will present the professional, polished image you want the world to see.
31. Keynote Speech Planner
When it comes to showing off your expertise and being seen as the authority you are, there aren’t many better avenues than keynote speeches and other presentations.Making regular appearances on stage can bring:
- More traffic to your website
- More profits from private clients
- Book contracts
- JV partnerships
- Greater confidence
- Even more cash from paid speaking offers
It’s a shame then, that most people will tell you that fear of public speaking prevents them from landing the speaking gigs they want and need to grow their business. In fact, it might even be keeping you from stepping up onto the virtual stage to host webinars, periscopes, and other “live” events.
If that sounds familiar, don’t despair. There is hope. And it may come in a form that surprises you.
The number one thing you can do to combat stage fright and take your rightful place on the speaker circuit is to be prepared.
- Know your audience
- Refine your message
- Plan your content
- Share your story
- Energize your presentation
And all of these things are doable—even by the most nervous speaker—if you just break them down into their most basic steps.
32. Book Brainstorming Planner
Are you ready to finally write that book you’ve been thinking about? For many coaches and service providers, a book is the ideal marketing tool. It not only perfectly positions you as the expert you are, but it also allows you to reach a much wider audience than you likely could on your own.Think about it, just adding your book to Amazon has the potential to put your name in front of millions of new viewers each and every month. You don’t have to be a marketing genius to know that those kinds of numbers can have an amazing impact on your business, with…
- Increased traffic to your website (and more opt-ins, too)
- Critical “social proof” in the form of testimonials
- Instant “expert status” (the kind that’s only afforded to authors)
- New interview requests and other opportunities
- More coaching clients
And all of that before you’ve even sold a single copy!
Now the only problem is, well, actually writing the book.
You’ve thought about it, maybe jotted down some notes, perhaps you’ve even outlined a couple of chapters.
But then, you stalled. Overwhelm set in, or you got busy, and now your book idea is stashed away on your hard drive collecting virtual dust. Or maybe you never even got that far. Maybe you found yourself so confused about the whole process that you didn’t even start.
Here’s what you need to know about writing a book: it’s not as difficult or overwhelming as it seems, especially if you can break it down into manageable tasks.
33. Feed Your Funnel Planner
Here’s something nearly every successful entrepreneur knows: keeping a funnel full of prospects and clients is the key to consistent income and a growing business.Of course, that’s easy to say. It’s quite another thing to actually do. If you’ve struggled to build your mailing list, aren’t sure what your conversion rates are (or what changes effect them), and don’t quite know what entices people to buy your programs, don’t get down on yourself.
Many, many business owners are in your same boat. They’re making money—some might even call them successful—but they know it could be better. They realize that the money really is in the list, and that a plan for filling their funnel is critical to their long-term success.
If that’s you, then you’ve probably read a lot of advice on funnel and list building. You’ve no doubt put some techniques into practice, such as:
- Free content creation: Blogging, podcasting, YouTube videos and other forms of content are great for getting attention, but it can be a long time in coming.
- JV partnerships: Working together to host a telesummit or free webinar is a proven method for building your list by “borrowing” someone else’s audience. The only trouble is, if you’re just starting out, it can be tough to find a willing partner.
- Book publishing: Nothing says you know your stuff quite like having your name on a book cover. But I think you’d agree that writing a book is definitely a long-term strategy—not to mention a massive time investment.
For fast, effective, and inexpensive funnel-filling strategies, today’s top coaches and service providers are turning to our favorite social network: Facebook.
Facebook offers low-cost advertising that’s highly targeted, and if done right, it can add massive numbers of qualified clients to your marketing funnel.
34. Your Story Planner
Do you worry that everything you teach or promote has been “done before”? Do you think you have nothing new to add to the conversation, or that everyone has “heard it all before”?
This kind of thinking is the number one killer of new businesses, and it is absolutely not true.
- Wendy’s hamburger chain was conceived long after McDonald’s already had a huge piece of the fast food pie.
- Dominos and Little Ceasar’s exist in the same niche quite well (as do many, many others).
- Marie Forleo, Carrie Wilkerson, Denise Duffield-Thomas and dozens of others all help online entrepreneurs find success.
Clearly, if there were only room for one superstar in any given field, many of our most-loved businesses would not exist today.
So what’s the lesson here? First, there is absolutely room for you.
But let’s take a closer look. If you really think about it, these “competitors” are unique individuals. You won’t find a Quarter-Pounder wanna be on the Wendy’s menu. And Little Ceasar’s sells itself as the less expensive alternative to other pizza places. Likewise, Marie, Carrie and Denise are not clones of one another.
They are very, very different, and because of that, they appeal to completely different audiences.
For new (or even established) business owners, this is a powerful lesson. In order to stand out from the crowd, you need to embrace your unique story, too.
35. Launch Workshop Like A Boss Planner
Anyone who’s been in business more than a few weeks has no doubt heard the term “sales funnel.”You know it’s important.
You know it’s the only proven way to increase your profits.
You know it’s the key to a sustainable business.
But when it comes to actually building a funnel, things get a little murky.
How do you entice visitors to opt-in to your mailing list? What’s working right now when it comes to making sales? How can you stand out from the crowd?
Now You Too Can Join the Ranks of Professional Writers…Once You Get Access to the Exact Templates, Tools and Training the Pros Use to Quicky and Easily Create Impressive Contents!
Listen, this is what we use ourselves. We are not pushing you off onto a product that we’ve never tried, nor even own. We are not selling you something that we know nothing about. We create contents profesionally on a daily basis. If there is one thing we know, it is creating converting contents.
Are you a Boss Girl Blogger and Content Creator struggling with converting content creation? We created our membership at the request of Boss Girl Bloggers and Content Creators who are struggling with consistent converting content creation for promoting their small businesses. It is our goal for you to get more converting contents online quickly for your content marketing campaigns.
We. Can. Help. You.
If you want to:
- Impress your readers with your high-caliber writing style.
- Build a following of loyal readers who love your content.
- Persuade people to take action.
- Make more sales from every word you write.
- Create great articles, products and more.
- And do it all faster and easier than you ever thought possible…
… Then you need our Boss Girl Bundle Box!
This will help you write everything: blog posts, articles, short reports, ebooks, Kindle books, book “blurbs”, video scripts, newsletters, solo emails, autoresponder series emails, press releases, sales letters, landing pages, advertisements, forum posts, social media posts, joint venture proposals and more!
IMPORTANT: Even though this is a huge collection of tools spread across over 1000s of printable pages, they are all neatly organized for your quick hacks.
And that means whenever you need a specific content creation tool, you can just access it and start using it immediately.
It’s fast. It’s easy. And it will make you a better content creator!
Subscribe Today and You Will Also Receive A Super Duper Bonus Worth More Than the Price of Your Membership
10% DISCOUNT ON OUR SERVICES listed here. Do please note however that our Services are subject to availability as we only accept a small number of new clients each month. By this time it’s pretty clear that this is the system you need to build your small business, create compelling content, slash your content creation time and be a better content creator. So you have just one question left…
How Much Does This System Cost?
Nothing on the market even comes close to what we are offering here. And yet we’ve seen writing tools and systems with half of what’s included in this collection go for hundreds of dollars.
This huge collection of amazing tools certainly is worth $4,997/year or more, simply because it WILL make you a better, faster content creator who can write more converting contents faster than the majority of your competitors for promoting your small business.
We have seriously thought about charging $4,997 for an annual membership, payable in full upon signing up.
However, after much deliberation and also to help out other Boss Girl Bloggers and Content Creators who might not have the budget to front such a hefty training cost, we have decided to keep our training fee at the very affordable and reasonable cost of just $29.99/month.
Due to this crazy deal we have bundled up for you Boss Girl Bloggers and Content Creators raring to go gaga over your Content Campaigns, we are currently limiting membership at this crazy low price.
We also want to limit membership because we want to focus on serving our special members and help them as best as we can with their Content Campaigns.
Yes, just a limited number of you Lucky Warriors in the whole wide world would be able to gain access to our membership right now.
We are not sure when we would open access to our content creation, content marketing and content conversions training, tutorials, templates and tools Bundle Box membership at this low price again as we expect to be kept busy by our VIP members.
So, join now before we close our doors and you lose your chance forever in being part of a Contents Club created especially for Smart Boss Girl Bloggers and Content Creators!
Boss Girl Blogger Bundle Box
Special Introductory Rate : $29.99 per month
Because Boss Girl Blogger Bundle Box is new, it’s available at a discounted rate for a limited time.
Buy Boss Girl Blogger Bundle Box today to lock in special pricing before the rate goes up!
Buy Boss Girl Blogger Bundle Box Today…
If you act right now, you can get the entire collection of over 1000s of printable pages for the special sign up price of just $29.99/month.
Listen, you won’t find a better content creation investment in your small business. Think about it…
If these tools save you just a couple hours of time just this week, then our Boss Girl Blogger Bundle Box will pay for itself immediately. Or maybe you’ll use these tools to instantly create a compelling sales letter, in which case you’ll recoup your investment fast once you make a few sales!
Simply put, our Boss Girl Blogger Bundle Box is an excellent investment if you create a lot of contents or plan to create a lot of contents to promote your small business. You simply will use it over and over again. And the sooner you start using it, the sooner you’ll be able to create better content which generates more traffic, more loyal readers and more customers.
So there’s just one thing left for you to do…
Click the button below to order now, because this is your new “secret weapon” for creating content that impresses your customers and potential customers and increases the chances of more sales through the sheer power of converting contents!
GET BOSS GIRL BLOGGER BUNDLE BOX NOW 100% RISK-FREE GUARANTEE
If you’re not completely satisfied with the professional results you get from Boss Girl Blogger Bundle Box, every penny of your purchase will be refunded, no questions asked.
You can have instant access after you sign up. There’s no need to wait for your materials to arrive in the post. Get immediate on demand access (like Netflix) RIGHT NOW! In fact, you get to keep everything that you have downloaded even after your refund, if for any unforseen reason, you find that your purchase does not suit your small business. But we won’t be able to guarantee that you can join back at our special introductory price of just $29.99/mth for such a mega bundle of useful training, tutorials, templates and tools.
*Every diligent effort has been made to accurately represent our membership and its Conversions, Sales and Leads potential for your Small Business and Website(s).
Please remember, however, that your success depends on your background, diligence, dedication, desire and motivation.
As with any Small Business endeavour, we are not guaranteeing that you will get more Conversions, Sales or Leads for your Small Business and Website(s) and that you will earn any money from joining our membership.