Boss Girl Blogger Bundle Boxes
Showing the single result
Showing the single result
2. Tap our crazy creative brains by accessing our premium and powerful WordPress, content creation, content marketing and content conversions training, tutorials, templates and tools. “Boss Girl Bundle Box” is our flagship digital training, tutorials, templates and tools portal for Boss Girls raring to Go Gaga in becoming content rocks stars and launching their epic content wars. Each bundle box is a beautiful collection of kickass training, tutorials, templates and tools created specially for Boss Girls who use or would like to use Contents to sell more of their services and products online.
3. Absolutely confused about WordPress, content creation, content marketing and content conversions? We produce a free premium email newsletter summarising news and covering strategies which are crucial for Smart Small Business Boss Girls. To sign up for our free premium newsletter, simply enter your email below.
4. Browse our awesome free small business articles directory consisting of articles on small business, work from home, digital entrepreneurship and digital marketing topics here. If you need more detailed coverage on these topics, read our Guides and Reports here.
5. Learn more about the wicked powers of WordPress and how you could use it as a Crazy Converting Content Machine here. Here are the essential resources you need to set up a Crazy Converting Content Machine on WordPress.
6. Browse our pow wow free success and personal development articles directory consisting of articles on success, personal growth and personal development topics here. If you want to learn more about Digital Entrepreneurship, Focus, Planning and Productivity for Boss Girls, read our Boss Girl Blog. Check out our kooky fun store for Boss Girls here.
7. Completely new to online marketing? Let us show you how to harness both offline and online marketing strategies for your Boss Girl Small Business. Interested? Read on…
From understanding how online and offline marketing work together… all the way through ways to bridge the gap so you can cross-promote to double your reach, we’ve personally got you covered. Take just 3 minutes to read this page to find out how…
Subject: Online and Offline Marketing – Successfully Bridging The Gap, Step-by-Step
Dear Fellow Boss Girl Small Business Owner,
You probably already know why you should be marketing your business. In addition, you’ve probably seen the shift in traditional marketing methods as more and more people rely on digital devices. Now more than ever before, it’s vital for business owners to adjust their marketing activities to be integrated across multiple channels.
Some things to consider about marketing in today’s world:
Studies have found that 92% of consumers trust recommendations from friends over any form of advertising, so it’s not surprising that many businesses put great effort into word of mouth marketing. But word-of mouth is not enough!
More than 163 million people in the U.S. alone own smartphones. Even if you identify your business as “Brick-and-Mortar”, if your marketing strategy doesn’t include digital channels, you’re losing out.
It’s reported that 58 percent of buyers expect companies to offer multiple ways to engage with them. If you’re not offering options, you could be losing customers.
Study shows that about 2.5 billion people around the world read newspapers in print and 800 million on digital platforms. So while you may think running an ad in a newspaper is a waste for your online business, that may not be the case.
Of course, if you haven’t started cross promoting yet, you might be overwhelmed by all the steps involved, but we’ve got great news. It’s really quite simple once you have all the pieces of the puzzle and that’s what we’re here to help you with.
And if you’ve already started, but aren’t getting the results you were hoping for, keep reading to see how you can change that right now.
Now before you dismiss cross promotions as less important than your favorite methods, please keep in mind that every aspect of your marketing strategy should work in tandem rather than in isolation.
Many people think they can choose one type of marketing strategy, typically whatever is easiest for them, and it will be enough, but it’s simply not true. When you rely on a single method to reach your customers, you are missing a whole group of people that may be waiting for a product or service just like yours to solve their problem.
So let’s put our focus on getting you more results from your marketing efforts instead…
If you’re ready to make cross-promotions work for you, we’ll walk you through:
Understanding how customers engage with your brand.
Successfully measuring your online and offline marketing strategies.
Adding social media and video to your print marketing.
Using offline promotions to drive your online interactions.
Getting more from your business newsletters and social media community.
Providing value regardless of where and how you’re marketing.
Improving your customer experience and loyalty.
…and plenty more. If it’s going to increase your chance of marketing success, we’ll cover it.
By taking steps to bridge the gap between your online and offline marketing channels, you help to enhance awareness of your brand. You strengthen it and you’re able to reach more people in a positive, and profitable, way. Don’t stall on this any longer. Just enter your email address below and we’ll reveal to you your 30 powerful free lessons right away.
Here’s to Your Mega Marketing Success!
P.S. Mobile advertising will continue to accelerate rapidly as more people and businesses embrace digital media, making it easy for you to get your message across.
P.P.S. Product and service promotions will continue to engage users online and then transfer that communication to offline as well. Let’s get started!
When you sign up for your impactful 30 Marketing Lessons, you’ll also receive VIP Email Notifications from us each time we release our latest contents specially created for you and also access to VIP Deals on exciting and juicy WordPress, Content Creation, Content Marketing and Content Conversions Tools useful for Boss Girl Small Business Owners like yourself.